$2 Advance KYC Campaign - April cohort
Terms and Conditions
We are crediting qualifying customer accounts with 2USDT to show them how easy it is to start trading on Yellow Card!
Customers who signed up and got Tier 1 KYC approval between 13 February 2023 and 26 March 2023 but have not made a transaction will be credited $2 worth of USDT to enable them to make their first transaction on Yellow Card.
Terms: The following terms apply to the $2 credit:
- Eligibility criteria The $2 bonus is available to all Yellow Card customers who signed up and got their KYC tier 1 approved between 13 February 2023 and 26 March 2023 and who did not make a buy/sell transaction between 13 February 2023 and 03 April 2023. Qualifying customers must have verified their account and be at least on KYC Tier 1 by submitting official and valid identification. Employees of Yellow Card or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for this bonus.
- Redeeming Clause Yellow Card will withdraw the $2 USDT if a customer hasn’t claimed it 30 days after their account is credited (05 May 2023), i.e. . Customers can claim the USDT by making an additional deposit, or by trading, sending or withdrawing USDT on Yellow Card.
- Limitation of liability Yellow Card shall not be responsible for any damage or loss suffered by any customer due to any promotional activity by the Company. Subsequent ownership and trade in Bitcoin by the customer is beyond the company's control. Therefore, we do not accept liability to the customer or a third party resulting from the customer’s future dealings.
- Account information You acknowledge that you will safeguard your login and account information and be your account's sole operator/accessor/transactor. Yellow Card Financial will not be liable for any loss you may incur if you disclose your login details to a third party intentionally or by negligence. If Yellow Card incurs any loss due to your negligence or willful disclosure to a third party, you shall indemnify Yellow Card Financial to the extent of their loss.
- Nature of Business Yellow Card Financial is neither an investment company nor an investment advisory. Yellow Card Financial is a crypto-asset exchange platform. We do not operate, participate in or promote any multi-level marketing scheme. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss if you engage in such transactions.
- General Yellow Card reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this bonus with or without prior notice for any reason. These may include, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud or where it considers it necessary to do so. Our decision is final and binding in this instance, and no correspondence will be entered.Yellow Card shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.