How to Receive USDT on Yellow Card
On Yellow Card you can choose to receive USDT in three ways:
- Via USDT Wallet: This refers to any USDT TRC20 Wallet Address worldwide. It doesn't exactly have to be from a Yellow Card user.
- Via Phone Number: This refers to the Phone Number of only Yellow Card users
- Via Email Address: This refers to the Email Address of only Yellow Card users
Note: Please keep in mind that entering the giving someone your incorrect USDT Wallet Address could mean the loss of your funds permanently.
A Yellow Card User wants to send USDT from his XYZ Crypto Account’s USDT Wallet to his Yellow Card Account.
To receive USDT on Yellow Card you need to first find your USDT Wallet Address and Copy it.
In this article, we share how to do exactly that.
Now to Send the USDT via his XYZ Crypto Account Account.
Please do not bother about this step if you're simply receiving USDT from an acquaintance or friend. However, if you're interested to see how your friend will send you USDT, read on.
Other Crypto Accounts may have various ways of doing this. Please be sure to check out an appropriate tutorial guide.
- He selects USDT on his XYZ Crypto Account
- Enters the amount he wants to Send
- Pastes his USDT Wallet Address (which he copied from Yellow Card)
- He is careful to select the Tron TRC20 Wallet Network only.
- He enters his Authentication Code
- He Clicks on Withdraw
- The Withdrawal is successful
It should take a couple of seconds to a few minutes to reflect in his Yellow Card Account’s USDT Wallet. TRC20 USDT usually takes time less than 5 minutes. Every processing time is dependent on the blockchain confirmation. If the network is smooth, the confirmation will be faster
See the Video Below:
Financially yours, Yellow Card.