How do I reset my transaction PIN?
Your transaction PIN is a 4-digit PIN that authorises external transactions from your Yellow Card account. This could be sending cryptocurrency to other wallets or withdrawing funds from your account. Your transaction PIN adds an extra layer of security to your account to ensure no one else can withdraw funds from your account.
Here are instances you might need to reset your transaction PIN
I think someone else knows my transaction PIN
If you suspect your transaction PIN has been compromised, we advise you to change it immediately. To change your transaction pin, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Yellow Card account
2. Select the hamburger menu in the top right corner of your screen and tap Settings
3. Scroll to the Security section and select "Transaction PIN"
4. Enter your current transaction PIN
5. On the next screen, enter your new PIN and confirm it
You can now use your new transaction PIN.
I can't remember my current transaction PIN
For security reasons, if you can't remember your current transaction PIN or you suspect that it has been changed by someone else, you will not be able to reset it. In this case, please email Yellow Card Support at [email protected] immediately to get help on how to proceed.