How do I add a bank account?
On mobile app
You can add your bank accounts or those of beneficiaries for easy withdrawal of money from your Yellow Card account. To do this:
- Tap the “Profile” icon at the bottom of your screen
- Tap “Banks”
- Select “Add Bank account” at the bottom of your screen
- Select the bank from the drop-down list and enter the account number
- Tap proceed and confirm the account name.
Now, when you want to withdraw money from your Yellow Card account, you can select the added account number without entering it every time.
On web app
You can add your bank accounts and those of your beneficiaries to your Yellow Card account for easy withdrawal of funds. To add a bank account,
- log in to your wallet
- Click on the dropdown menu next to your name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Settings”.
- Navigate to the “Banks” tab.
- Click “Add New Bank Account”.
- Input the account number and select the bank name, the account name will appear.
- Verify that the displayed information is correct and click “Add Bank Account”.